Like everyone else, the town halls also live under the uncertainty that the Corona virus brings with it, and we ask you to read what is written below about the corona situation.
- All courses and events can be canceled up to 1 week before the start date.
- If canceled before start, we will preferably try to move the course, if not
is possible, the course fee will be refunded to those who have already paid.
- If started courses are canceled due to. korona, the course fee will not be refunded. We will
try to complete the courses at another time, or with other frameworks if possible.
- The number of places on courses and events can be adjusted if new ones arrive
guidelines from the health authorities.
- If the course or event is fully subscribed, it is a good idea to put yourself on a waiting list,
because further opening of the community will be able to increase capacity.
Good infection control for everyone:
- If you feel sick, stay home!
- Wash your hands often and always on arrival, before and after a meal
- Remember good sneezing and coughing hygiene - use the arm hook.
- Keep a distance, at least one meter away from the other participants.
- Use common equipment as little as possible and clean between uses.
Follow us on facebook and bydelshusene.no to stay updated on possible changes